Rockford Law Firm Providing Superior Advocacy for Personal Injury & Car Accident Victims
Experienced Illinois personal injury attorneys offering strong representation for more than 75 years
If a doctor misdiagnosed your condition or a family member was injured in a drunk driving accident, your chance of being compensated depends on your attorney’s ability to prove intentional wrongdoing, willful misconduct or negligence. At Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd., we’ve spent more than seven decades protecting injured clients from unnecessary anguish and uncertainty while guiding their case toward maximum damage recovery. From filing your claim to fighting on your behalf in court, Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow is the Rockford name you can trust for the resolution you deserve.
Strategic litigation for wrongful death, medical malpractice, premises liability and vehicular accident cases
If you’ve suffered a personal injury or have been hurt in a car crash, you’re probably wondering how you’ll be able to handle mounting medical bills and lost wages because you can’t work. Our injury attorneys compassionately address all your concerns while competently building the strongest case in your favor for matters concerning:
- Personal injury. No matter how complex your case is, we have the skills and experience to recover maximum compensation from insurance companies as well as large corporations. While most of our personal injury cases are settled through negotiation, we’re ready to try your case in court to recover the damages you’re due.
- Wrongful death. When a loved one’s death was caused by someone else’s negligence, we compile evidence to prove that. We then document your losses to hold the liable party financially accountable for the wrongful death.
- Medical malpractice. When medical professionals harm rather than heal, we hold them accountable. If you or a loved one is the victim of medical malpractice, whether through diagnostic error or nursing home abuse, we pursue settlements to ensure you are able to pay medical bills and don’t incur lost wages or receive poor treatment from insurance companies.
- Premises liability. When you’re injured on someone else’s property due to negligence on the part of the property owner, we can help. We conduct thorough investigations by obtaining witness statements, physical evidence and photographs — bolstering your claims and raising your chances at compensation in residential or commercial premises liability cases.
- Auto accidents. Whether you’re experiencing neck pain weeks after being rear-ended in a car crash or your loved one was the victim of a drunk driver’s recklessness in a head-on collision, we’re committed to maximizing the compensation you can receive in your auto accident.
- Truck accidents. Our trucking accident attorneys have spent more than seven decades advocating for the rights of Rockford citizens injured in truck accidents. We know how the trucking companies build cases and use that knowledge to your advantage.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists. Whether you’ve been hit by an uninsured drunk driver or you’re an underinsured passenger in someone else’s car during an accident, you may have a claim for compensation. We fight for your right to recover in such accidents, knowing that your insurance company will fight your claim.
- Motorcycle accidents. Because motorcyclists suffer some of the most severe accident injuries, we handle cases that range from road rash to traumatic brain injury. Experienced in representing motorcycle accident victims, we work with you from day one to prevent hasty or unfair settlements.
- Workers’ compensation. If you’re injured on the job, your employer’s insurance may cover your claim. In cases where they won’t, we can help by proving that your injury is work related and hold the company liable.
Get the damage recovery you deserve
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, on someone’s premises or by a defective product, we’re committed to helping you recover the damages you deserve. Call us, Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd., at 815.398.9700 or contact us online for your free consultation on any personal injury or accident matter. We have two offices, in Rockford and Streator, for your convenience.