Personal Injury Attorneys Provide Zealous Representation in Rockford, IL
Seasoned attorneys protecting clients’ rights and maximizing recovery for more than 75 years
If you or a loved one is injured or disabled through no fault of your own, competent legal guidance can help you recover the compensation, damages and benefits you deserve. Whether you’re the victim of a car accident, a dog bite, a medical mistake while hospitalized or a harmfully defective product, Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd. stands ready to litigate on your behalf. For more than seven decades, our personal injury attorneys have defended clients against top insurers and big-name companies such as Chevrolet and Rockford Mutual. Those companies may have substantial resources, but our attorneys are fearless and determined in fighting for your rights to fair compensation. We stop at nothing — and for no one — to bolster your case and help you reach a favorable resolution.
Attention to every aspect of your personal injury case
In personal injury litigation, damage awards depend on your attorney’s skill in proving intentional wrongdoing, willful misconduct or negligence by the defendant. Our personal injury law firm has successfully helped victims establish fault in wrongful death, premises liability, auto accidents, and truck and motorcycle accident cases. We pay meticulous attention to detail, thoroughly analyzing the evidence and evaluating witnesses — leaving no stone unturned before entering negotiations or presenting your case before a jury.
Are you seeking compensation for a wrongful death, medical malpractice, premises liability or vehicular accident case?
According to federal and state injury law, the parties that cause loss and injury because of their negligent or intentionally wrongful conduct must provide compensation. At Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, we’ve had great success proving fault and obtaining compensation in the following kinds of cases:
- Wrongful death. Our attorneys help you prove that the person responsible for the fatality was negligent in his or her duty of care and is held financially accountable for the wrongful death.
- Medical malpractice. We zealously pursue settlements and verdicts in our clients’ favor in medical malpractice cases stemming from medical errors, birth injury and nursing home neglect and abuse.
- Premises liability.If you’ve suffered a slip and fall accident on someone else’s property because the property owner failed to safely maintain it, we work to recover damages through witness statements, physical evidence and photographs to bolster your premises liability claim.
- Auto accidents. Whether you’re in a head-on collision or an SUV rollover, our auto accident attorneys hold the other driver accountable and liable for your compensation.
- Truck accidents.Trucking accidents often involve more than one liable party, including insurance carriers, truck part manufacturers and the truck drivers themselves. We have the experience and resources to battle the considerable resources that these groups bring to bear in your case.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists. If you’re involved in a motor vehicle accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver, we work tirelessly to make sure that your insurance company meets its responsibility to cover your claim.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle accidents often result in serious spinal cord and head injuries. We’re strong advocates for bikers, who face an uphill battle in court because of existing biases and misconceptions.
- Workers’ compensation. Our workers’ comp attorneys take a thorough look into your case and help you establish your employer’s liability and financial accountability for your on-the-job injury or work-related illness.
- Dog bites. Dog owners in Illinois are responsible for injuries caused by their dogs unless the injured person provoked the animal. We work hard to prove the dog owner’s responsibility and recover damages for the harm you suffered.
Personalized representation for your personal injury case
No matter what kind of personal injury you’ve suffered, our attorneys at Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd., are committed to obtaining justice and compensation for you. Call us at 815.398.9700 or contact us online for your free consultation. We’re happy to serve you from our Rockford or Streator office.