Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer
A sudden and unexpected injury can leave the victim and his or her family unsure of what to do next. You may be wondering if now is the time to begin pursuing financial compensation from the responsible party. After all, when is it too soon to head down this daunting legal road? The answer is: The sooner you start, the sooner it will all be over, and the greater likelihood you have of receiving the full amount that you are owed. Our lawyers take the stress of the legal case out of your hands so that you can focus on physical and emotional healing and spending time with your loved ones. The Ottawa law offices of Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd. have been serving clients for over 75 years and have successfully resolved tens of thousands of personal injury cases, helping victims move on with their lives without adding financial ruin on top of their physical injuries.
Types of Cases We Handle
- Medical malpractice: To err is human. However, physicians owe their patients a duty of care, and when it is breached, they can be held financially liable.
- Premises liability: From swimming pool accidents and slip and falls, to negligent nightclub security and escalator accidents, business and property owners can be sued for failing in their duty to provide their invitees a safe environment.
- Auto collisions: Traffic collisions cause 4.6 million injuries per year, according to the National Safety Council and reported by Fortune. Driving in a car has never been safe, but you can take action to protect yourself by filing a personal injury claim with the careless or reckless driver who caused the crash.
- Truck collisions: Almost all collisions with large trucks end in serious injury for the smaller vehicle occupants.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims: Unfortunately, the minimum insurance policy required to drive in Illinois is just $20,000 per person or $40,000 per collision in bodily injury coverage, according to E-insurance. That means that if you have any substantial injuries and the driver was either uninsured or minimally insured, there will not be much to pursue. Maxing out your own uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage can help span the financial gap.
- Motorcycle collisions: Conditions for motorcyclists are only growing worse as drivers spend more and more time on their cell phones.
- Workers’ compensation: We can help you file for workers’ compensation benefits so that you start receiving immediate medical care and wage replacement.
- Dog bites: Owners should be held responsible for their overly aggressive dogs when they cause injury.
Contact Our Ottawa, Illinois Personal Injury Attorneys Today for Real Results
If you were involved in any type of accident, collision, or incident in which you were injured by another person, property owner, or entity, you deserve to be financially compensated for your damages. These damages include medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, property damage, and much more. To get started today, contact the Ottawa, Illinois personal injury lawyers at Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd. to schedule a free consultation.