Kendall County Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injuries can be devastating in both a physical and a financial sense, something our Kendall County personal injury lawyers at Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd., know all too well. Our law firm has been helping accident victims and their families recover compensation for harms done to them for over seven decades. In addition to the standard damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, therapy costs, and diminished work capacity, we strive to recover compensation for non-economic losses. Some such losses associated with personal injuries include pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, emotional distress, and loss of consortium. Both economic and non-economic damages can significantly hinder a person’s ability to live a full and happy life, which is why we strive to ensure liable parties are held accountable for ALL harms they caused, and not just those that can be easily calculated via bills and bank statements.
We Have Experience Negotiating and Litigating a Variety of Personal Injury Cases
In our 75+ years of defending accident victims’ rights to compensation, our Kendall County personal injury lawyers have become well-versed in several areas of personal injury law. Injured parties know they can rely on Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd., to help them obtain successful outcomes in the following types of accident cases:
- Auto Accidents: Whether you are involved in a two-vehicle car accident, an SUV rollover accident, or a tractor-trailer accident, you can count on our team to investigate the incident, identify the liable party or parties, and negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf. If necessary, we will go to court and fight for your right to compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents often cause severe life-altering or life-threatening injuries. If you or a loved one was involved in a motorcycle accident, you face an uphill battle because of the biases and misconceptions that exist regarding motorcyclists. The right lawyer can help you overcome those biases and prevail in your personal injury case.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors and healthcare providers have a duty to meet a set standard of care when treating a patient. If a healthcare provider fails to meet that standard, and if a person is injured as a result, the injured party may sue the provider for medical malpractice.
- Wrongful Death: It is not uncommon for accidents to result in the wrongful death of one or more parties. If you lost a loved one due to another person’s negligence, you can sue the negligent party for wrongful death damages.
- Premises Liability: If you slip and fall on another person’s property, or if you sustain injuries because of a dangerous hazard, you may be able to recover damages via a premises liability claim. However, to do so, you must prove that you had a right to be on the property and that the property owner failed to keep the property in a reasonably safe condition.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: As of 2017, 13.7% of Illinois motorists were uninsured. This means that when you get into an accident, there is a good probability the other driver will be uninsured. Our team will work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure your insurance company meets its requirements to cover your claim even if you were not at fault.
- Dog Bites: If a dog bites a person in Illinois, the dog’s owner is liable for injuries UNLESS the owner can prove that the victim provoked the dog in some way.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you have trouble collecting workers’ compensation for your work-related injury, our attorney can take a look at your case and help you establish employer liability.
Contact Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd., Today
If you or a loved one is the victim of a personal injury accident, you may be overwhelmed by the consequences of your injuries and damages. Our team strives to help alleviate your stress by working to obtain a sizeable settlement on your behalf. For the legal representation, you need to maximize your claim, contact our Kendall County personal injury lawyers today.