Dwight Personal Injury Lawyer
Maximizing Recovery for Personal Injury Victims for Over 75 Years
If you or a loved one was involved in an automobile accident, truck accident, or any other type of accident that was the result of another person’s or entity’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. However, you are probably thinking that the last thing you want to worry about right now is filing and fighting a lawsuit. We get it, which is why we have dedicated our careers to fighting on behalf of accident victims. Our team of seasoned Dwight personal injury lawyers has over seven decades of experience defending clients against big-name insurance companies and employers. Some defendants that we have gone up and against and won significant awards from include Rockford Mutual and Chevrolet. Though these companies have substantial resources, our attorneys use their fierce determination, passion for justice, and knowledge of the law to fight for the rights of the underdogs.
Unwavering Representation in All Types of Personal Injury Cases
In the state of Illinois, parties responsible for another person’s injuries and subsequent damages may be held financially liable via a personal injury claim. Our legal team at Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd., has had substantial success in guiding clients toward the resolution they deserve in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Automobile Accidents: Whether you were involved in a drunk-driving accident, head-on collision, or rear-end collision, our auto accident lawyers will fight to ensure that the at-fault driver is held accountable for your injuries.
- Truck Accidents: Trucking accidents can cause severe and costly damages, which is why truckers are held to a higher standard of care than drivers of passenger vehicles. However, truckers are also regulated by a different set of laws. A thorough understanding of these laws is essential to obtaining a substantial settlement in truck accident cases. Our trucking accident attorneys are familiar with these laws and are prepared to use our knowledge and resources to obtain a sizeable settlement.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents are particularly devastating because of the size and frame of the vehicle. Operators often sustain serious spinal cord injuries and head injuries in accidents. Unfortunately, biking victims face an uphill battle in court because of existing misconceptions regarding bikers.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: If you were involved in an uninsured/underinsured motorist accident, we will negotiate with your insurance provider to make sure it covers the uninsured portion of your claim.
- Premises Liability: When a property owner fails to maintain his or her premises, and when a person sustains serious injuries as a result, the property owner can be held accountable for damages. Premises liability claims are difficult to prove, however, which is why it is best to work with a skilled Dwight premises liability lawyer to recover compensation.
- Workers’ Compensation: Though workers’ comp is supposed to be no-fault, claims are still often wrongly denied. If your workers’ comp claim was denied, our lawyers can help appeal the decision and obtain a favorable outcome.
- Wrongful Death: If you lost a loved one to someone else’s negligence, our team will work tirelessly to ensure that the liable party is held financially accountable.
- Medical Malpractice: If you or a loved one sustained serious injuries during a medical procedure, suffered nursing home abuse or neglect, or suffered a birth injury, our medical malpractice lawyers are prepared to help you navigate the complex regulations governing lawsuits against healthcare providers and facilities.
- Dog Bites: If you were bitten by a dog that was unprovoked, Illinois state law is on your side. Our dog bite attorneys work hard to help dog bite victims recover damages for the harms they suffered.
Contact Our Dwight Personal Injury Law Firm
Personal injuries can be costly, and they often result in unnecessary hardships for victims and their families. Fortunately, state law allows accident victims to recoup compensation for their damages via personal injury claims. If you or a loved one was injured in an accident caused by another’s negligence, contact the Dwight personal injury lawyers at Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd., today. Call our office or reach out to us online to request more information.