Rockford, Illinois Personal Injury & Auto Accident Lawyers Fight for Your Recovery
Putting car accident and personal injury victims first for more than 75 years
If you've been injured in a car crash, you've already suffered physical and emotional trauma. You may soon be plagued by medical bills, claims adjusters and bill collectors. You owe it to yourself and your family to seek the compensation you need and deserve to overcome your injuries and get on with your life. At Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd., we've spent more than seven decades guiding our clients toward substantial settlements in accident cases involving automobiles, commercial trucks, motorcycles and premises liability. We take the time to understand you and your situation, negotiate a settlement you deserve, or fight for your compensation in court against even the most powerful insurance companies and employers when we need to. We're proud of the service we've provided for more than a half century to our neighbors in Rockford and throughout the greater Winnebago County area.
Strong advocacy for injured clients
At Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, we know that your case can only succeed when we take the time to understand you and your needs. We pride ourselves on offering the following distinctive benefits to our clients:
- Steadfast determination. Our attorneys stop at nothing to optimize your claim and maximize available recovery -- working hard for you every step of the way. Our firm is not afraid to take on big-name companies. Tenacious and versatile, we have won numerous cases on appeal in Illinois appeals courts and the Illinois Supreme Court.
- Skilled litigation. Our Rockford personal injury attorneys excel at analyzing evidence and presenting it to a jury in the most effective means possible. It takes extensive personal injury experience to be able to read juries and anticipate their response to evidence. We're able to evaluate how a witness or expert will look in front of a jury and affect your case.
- Successful record. Our attorneys have won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have represented clients in landmark cases such as Durham v. Rockford Mutual Insurance Company, which is occasionally cited in case decisions throughout Illinois, and Peterson v. Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet Co., which is still discussed in law schools nationwide and is available as an audio case file.
Types of personal injury and vehicular accident cases we handle
Combining courtroom aggressiveness with client attentiveness, the attorneys with our personal injury law firm effectively guide clients toward the resolution they deserve in these accident and injury cases:
- Personal injury. Our personal injury attorneys have defended clients against top insurance companies and big-name corporations in some of the most complex courtroom cases.
- Wrongful death. While we understand that no amount of money can compensate for your loss, when you've lost a loved one because someone else was negligent in his or her duty of care, we work to hold that party financially accountable.
- Medical malpractice. We pursue settlements and positive verdicts in medical malpractice cases involving medical errors, birth injury and nursing home neglect and abuse.
- Premises liability: If you've been injured on someone else's property due to their negligence, we can help. We conduct thorough investigations by obtaining witness statements, physical evidence and photographs to bolster your premises liability claims.
- Auto accidents: Whether you're in a head-on collision or an SUV rollover, our car accident attorneys help prove the other driver was accountable and maximize your compensation.
- Truck accidents. Our attorneys have spent more than seven decades advocating for the rights of Rockford citizens injured in truck accidents, which often result in severe and long-lasting injury.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists. If you get into an accident with an uninsured driver, you may have a claim.
- Motorcycle accidents. We've represented many bikers who have suffered from road rash, spinal cord injuries and brain and head damage due to a motorcycle accident.
Call our Rockford attorneys today for help with your accident or personal injury case
At Brassfield, Krueger & Ramlow, Ltd., whether you need us to file for medical malpractice or seek recovery for your motorcycle accident injuries, we're committed to helping you achieve justice. We offer a straightforward evaluation of your case and quickly respond to any pressing inquiries. Call 815.315.9845 or contact us online for your free consultation. For your convenience, we have offices in Rockford and Streator.